12.4.11

My body tells the story


“Once upon a time my body was a chameleon.
Transformation and mutation is what my body is made out from.
Crossing space and time, my body works by an interpenetration creative process.
Against nature this body change trough contexts, encounters, space, desires …
The body passes also as everything people want to see in it.
No truth.
Unpredictability is its own rhythm of mutation.
My body believes in every possible combination and contamination.
My body learns by transitioning with patience.
This how my body is a chameleon.”
Emi

All pictures from Borya :   boryagal@gmail.com

                                                                                                                Borya

                                                                                                             Borya



No comments:

Post a Comment